Carpenter Foreman – Commercial
We are looking for an experienced Commercial Construction Carpenter Foremen in Fowler, CO. We are currently seeking self-motivated, reliable, hard-working, and independent individual who understands all phases of commercial construction.
Nunn Construction, Inc. is a Construction Manager/General Contractor specializing in commercial building projects that matter to our community; Municipal, Educational, Non-Profit, Healthcare, Office and Industrial Building Projects. Headquartered in Colorado Springs since 1983, Nunn Construction is a customer focused company offering comprehensive knowledge and expertise of the Colorado marketplace.
Carpenter Foreman Minimum Qualifications
- Must understand all phases of commercial construction
- Considerable knowledge of rough and finish carpentry; tools, equipment, materials and safety practices of carpentry work; building techniques of new and remodel construction
- Must be able to work 40+ hours per week
- Ability to use and maintain tools and equipment associated with carpentry
- Ability to read building specifications and blueprints
- Must have reliable transportation to job site(s)
- Must be able to regularly lift and carry items weighing approximately 25-50 lbs. or move up to 90 lbs., climb and work ladders, bend, stoop, and work around wood dust and fumes, in inclement weather
- Must pass pre-employment background check & drug screen
Job Summary / Objectives
A Carpenter Foreman plans, constructs, installs, and maintains a wide variety of complicated woodwork structures and equipment. Selects materials to meet appearance and specified load requirements. Does work requiring close filings and fine finishes. Works from blueprints and rough sketches. Occasionally operates various types of woodworking equipment. May direct work of others.
Carpenter Foreman – $30-36 / per hour (depending on experience)
- Medical/Vision & Dental Insurance – eligible first of the month after 60 days of employment
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) – eligible first of the month after 60 days of employment
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – 2 weeks per year of PTO once accrued at 1.54 hours per week, beginning at time of employment
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan – eligible the first month after six months of employment
- Short/Long Term Disability – eligible the first month after six months of employment
In order to apply, interested candidates must submit an application on Nunn Construction.com/careers. Upload your resume and cover letter – labeled with ‘your name and – Carpenter Foreman Position.’
Nunn Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.