Carpenter Foreman – Commercial
Join a company who provides a positive, challenging, and inclusive work environment within the construction industry! Nunn Construction is currently seeking an individual that is self-motivated, reliable, hardworking, and independent for a Commercial Carpenter Foreman position.
At Nunn Construction, we invest in our people because it creates a working environment where we get things done – and we get them done well. We are driven by integrity, hard work, safety, and trust to maintain our legacy of quality building projects that serve our community. Nunn has comprehensive career development plans for all departments, where our employees’ ambition and hard work is recognized and supported with personal and professional growth opportunities.
Nunn Construction is a Construction Manager/General Contractor specializing in commercial building projects that matter to Colorado communities including Municipal, Educational, Non-Profit/Faith-Based, Healthcare, and Commercial Office projects. Our Headquarters office is in Colorado Springs with additional offices in Pueblo and Durango, Colorado.
Carpenter Foreman Minimum Qualifications
- Considerable knowledge of rough and finish Carpentry, tools, equipment, materials, and safety practices of carpentry work, building techniques of new and remodel construction
- Must be able to establish crew sizes and run crews
- Must be able to work 40+ hours per week
- Ability to use and maintain tools and equipment associated with carpentry
- Ability to read building specifications and blueprints
- Must be able to do carpentry take-offs
- Must have reliable transportation to job site
- Must be able to regularly lift and carry items weighing approximately 50 lbs. or move up to 90 lbs., climb and work ladders, bend, stoop, and work around wood dust and fumes, in inclement weather.
- Must have basic understanding of phases of commercial construction.
- Must pass pre-employment background check & drug screen
Job Summary / Objectives
A Carpenter Foreman plans, constructs, installs, and maintains a wide variety of complicated woodwork structures and equipment. Works from blueprints and rough sketches. Occasionally operates various types of woodworking equipment.
- Carpenter Foreman – $27-36.00/per hour (depending on experience)
- Plus, potential Merit Annual Bonus
Growth and Inclusion Opportunities
- Field Development Program
- Employee Recognition Incentive Plan
- Company Events such as Annual State of the Company, Job Site Lunches, Summer Picnic, Holiday Party and Team Building Opportunities
- Medical/Vision & Dental – eligible first of the month after 60 days of employment
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) – eligible first of the month after 60 days of employment
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – 2 weeks per year of PTO once accrued at 1.54 hours per week, beginning at time of employment
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan – eligible the first month after six months of employment
- Short/Long Term Disability – eligible the first month after six months of employment
- In order to apply, interested candidates must submit an application by clicking on the link below. Upload your resume and cover letter – labeled with ‘your name and – Carpenter Foreman position.’
- Nunn Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.