Laborer – Commercial
We are currently seeking individuals that are self-motivated, reliable, hard-working and independent for several Commercial Laborer positions in Pueblo, CO.
Nunn Construction, Inc. is a Construction Manager/General Contractor specializing in commercial building projects that matter to our community; Municipal, Educational, Non-Profit, Healthcare, Office and Industrial Building Projects. Headquartered in Colorado Springs since 1983, Nunn Construction is a customer focused company offering comprehensive knowledge and expertise of the Colorado marketplace.
Laborer Minimum Qualifications
- Self-motivated, reliable, hard-working, and independent
- Must be able to work 40+ hours per week
- Must have reliable transportation to job site(s)
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Must pass pre-employment background check & drug screen
Job Summary / Objectives
Responsible for cleaning and preparing construction sites for the erection of structures and buildings. Often participates in the demolitions on existing structures. Unloads and loads materials, tends machines, mixes concrete, pours concrete, and assists carpenters and other construction site workers.
- Laborer – $17-$19 per hour
- Medical/Vision & Dental – eligible first of the month after 60 days of employment
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) – eligible first of the month after 60 days of employment
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – 2 weeks per year of PTO once accrued at 1.54 hours per week, beginning at time of employment
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan – eligible the first month after six months of employment
- Short/Long Term Disability – eligible the first month after six months of employment
- Growth Opportunities
In order to apply, interested candidates must submit an application by clicking on the link below. Upload your resume and cover letter – labeled with ‘your name and – Laborer Position.’
Nunn Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.