Laborer – Summer Hire Only
Nunn Construction is hiring commercial construction laborers for multiple positions open for the summer months only. Start approximately May 22 to mid August time frame.
Come be a part of a dynamic, growing company in the heart of a mountainous outdoor adventure-land. We offer rewarding challenges in a professional environment.
Job Summary / Objectives
Responsible for cleaning and preparing construction sites for the erection of structures and buildings. Often participates in the demolitions on existing structures. Unloads and loads materials, tends machines, mixes concrete, pours concrete, and assists carpenters and other construction site workers.
We provide Paid Time Off (PTO) (accrued).
- Self-motivated, reliable, hard-working, and independent
- Must be able to work 40+ hours per week
- Must have reliable transportation to job site(s)
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Must pass pre-employment background check & drug screen
- Laborer – $14 – $15 per hour
In order to apply, interested candidates must apply in person at our Main Office.
Nunn Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.