Project Engineer – Future Openings
Nunn Construction is seeking a motivated individual, looking for a long-term position, who takes pride in their work product and relationships. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter with excellent communication skills. This person must be detail-oriented, able to balance multiple tasks and thrive in a deadline-driven environment.
Nunn Construction, Inc. is a Construction Manager/General Contractor specializing in commercial building projects that matter to our community. Headquartered in Colorado Springs, Nunn is a customer focused company offering comprehensive knowledge and expertise of the Colorado marketplace.
U.S News and World Report has named Colorado Springs ‘Most Desirable Place to Live’ in the United States; its fifth year in the top 5! Come be a part of a dynamic, growing company in the heart of a mountainous outdoor adventure-land. We offer rewarding challenges in a professional environment.
This is a full-time position working at our Colorado Springs, and Pueblo area projects. Nunn offers great salaries, annual bonuses, and a comprehensive benefits package, including: 401(k) with match, Health and Dental Insurance, and Paid Time Off (PTO).
PE Minimum Qualifications
- Minimum 1 year experience in the construction industry, or relevant degree
- Must have good references from: Previous Owner & Employer
- Must be a resident of the United States
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Business or other related field
PE Responsibilities Include:
- Assisting the Project Manager, including: Submittal review and processing, RFI’s creation and review, Maintaining As-Built Drawings, Punch list, Project Close-Out.
- Subcontractor Management
- Manage and update Procurement Log
- Being a team player with Project Manager and Superintendent
- Medical/Vision & Dental – eligible first of the month after 60 days of employment
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – 3 weeks per year of PTO once accrued at 2.31 hours per week, beginning at time of employment
- Paid Holidays – New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving (2), Christmas
- 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan – eligible the first month after six months of employment. Company match is 100% of the first 4% of salary (and bonus). Employee deferrals and company match are 100% vested.
- Short/Long Term Disability – eligible the first month after six months of employment.
- Fiscal Year End Bonus – Normally 0-15% of annual salary dependent on profitability of company and individual performance. First year bonus will be prorated based on months of service.
To be considered for future openings, interested candidates must submit an application by clicking on the link below. Upload your resume and cover letter – labeled with ‘your name and – Project Engineer -Future Position.’
Salary range for this position is $50-$65K, commensurate with experience.
Nunn Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.