Nunn Construction is seeking a motivated individual, looking for a long-term position, who takes pride in their work product and relationships. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter with excellent communication skills. This person must be detail-oriented, able to balance multiple tasks and thrive in a deadline-driven environment.
Nunn Construction, Inc. is a Construction Manager/General Contractor specializing in commercial building projects that matter to our community. Headquartered in Colorado Springs, Nunn is a customer focused company offering comprehensive knowledge and expertise of the Colorado marketplace. Come be a part of a dynamic, growing team.
In 2019, U.S News and World Report named Colorado Springs ‘Most Desirable Place to Live’ in the United States; its third year in the top 3! Come be a part of a dynamic, growing company in the heart of a mountainous outdoor adventure-land. We offer rewarding challenges in a professional environment, and the option for relocation.
This is a full-time position in our Colorado Springs, CO office. Nunn offers great salaries, annual bonuses, and a comprehensive benefits package, including: 401(k) with match, Health and Dental Insurance, and Paid Time Off (PTO).
PE Minimum Qualifications
- Minimum 1 year experience in the construction industry, or relevant degree
- Must have good references from: Previous Owner & Employer
- Must be a resident of the United States
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Business or other related field
PE Responsibilities Include:
- Assisting the Project Manager, including: Submittal review and processing, RFI’s creation and review, Maintaining As-Built Drawings, Punch list, Project Close-Out.
- Subcontractor Management
- Manage and update Procurement Log
- Being a team player with Project Manager and Superintendent
In order to apply, interested candidates must submit an application by clicking on the link below. Upload your resume and cover letter – labeled with ‘your name and – Project Engineer Position.’
For full consideration, all application materials must be received by April 1, 2020.
Nunn Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.