Nunn Construction is seeking a motivated individual, looking for a long-term position, who takes pride in their work product and relationships. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter with excellent communication skills. This person must be detail-oriented, able to balance multiple tasks and thrive in a deadline-driven environment.
Nunn Construction, Inc. is a Construction Manager/General Contractor specializing in commercial building projects that matter to our community. Headquartered in Colorado Springs, Nunn is a customer focused company offering comprehensive knowledge and expertise of the Colorado marketplace. Come be a part of a dynamic, growing team.
In 2019, U.S News and World Report named Colorado Springs ‘Most Desirable Place to Live’ in the United States; its third year in the top 3! Come be a part of a dynamic, growing company in the heart of a mountainous outdoor adventure-land. We offer rewarding challenges in a professional environment, and the option for relocation.
This is a full-time position in our Colorado Springs, CO office. Nunn offers great salaries, annual bonuses, and a comprehensive benefits package, including: 401(k) with match, Health and Dental Insurance, Paid Time Off (PTO), Car Allowance, Gas Card, and Relocation Allowance. Salary is dependent on experience.
PM Minimum Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years in the construction industry
- No more than 2 companies in 5 years, or 3 companies in 10 years
- Must have prior project experience as Project Manager on jobs $2M+
- Commerical Construcion Experience Required (such as Education, Healthcare, Office, Etc.)
- Must have good references from: Previous Owner & Employer
- Must be a resident of the United States
- Must have prior experience as a Project Engineer; processing RFI's, Submittals, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Business or other related field
PM Responsibilities Include:
- Overall Project Management, including: Budget Management, Contract Management, Schedule Development and Tracking, and Sub-Contractor Management
- Developing Productive and Professional Owner and Architect Relationships
- Participate in Interviews to Win Work
In order to apply, interested candidates must do so on-line at nunnconstruction.com/careers. Please submit a cover letter addressing each of the minimum qualifications, in the order listed above.
For full consideration, all application materials must be received by April 1, 2020.
Nunn Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.