Senior Project Manager / Regional Lead
Nunn Construction is seeking a motivated and detail oriented individual, looking for a long-term position, who takes pride in their work product and relationships. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter with excellent communication skills. This person must be detail-oriented, able to balance multiple tasks and thrive in a deadline-driven environment.
We invest in our people because it creates a working environment where we get things done – and we get them done well. We are driven by integrity, hard work and trust to maintain our legacy of quality building projects that serve our community.
Nunn Construction, Inc. is a Construction Manager/General Contractor specializing in commercial building projects that matter to our community. Headquartered in Colorado Springs, with an office in Durango, Nunn is a customer focused company offering comprehensive knowledge and expertise of the Colorado marketplace. Come be a part of a dynamic, growing team.
Durango is at the heart of Southwest Colorado’s outdoor adventure land; with access to parks, national forest, skiing, biking and hiking. This is a full-time position in our Durango, CO office. Nunn offers great salaries, annual bonuses, and a comprehensive benefits package, including: 401(k) with match, Health and Dental Insurance, Paid Time Off (PTO), Car Allowance, Gas Card, and Relocation Allowance. Salary is dependent on experience.
This position encompasses a variety of responsibilities that include:
- Overall Project Management, including: Budget Management, Contract Management, Schedule Development and Tracking, and Sub-Contractor Management.
- Developing Productive and Professional Owner and Architect Relationships
- Participate in Business Development; developing relationships and finding project opportunities.
- Participate in Interviews to Win Work
Minimum Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum 10 years in the construction industry
- No more than 2 past employers in 5 years, or 3 past employers in 10 years
- Must have prior project experience as Project Manager on jobs $10M+
- Commercial Construction Experience Required (Such as education, healthcare, office, etc.)
- Must have good references from: Previous Owner & Employer
- Must be a resident of the United States
- Must have prior experience as a Project Engineer; processing RFI’s, Submittals, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Business, or other field.
If this level of challenge excites you, please apply online below. Upload your resume and cover letter – labeled with ‘your name and Senior Project Manager – Durango Position.’
For full consideration, all application materials must be received by April 1, 2020.
Nunn Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.