Nunn Construction is seeking a motivated individual, looking for a long-term position, who takes pride in their work product and relationships. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter with excellent communication skills. This person must be detail-oriented, able to balance multiple tasks and thrive in a deadline-driven environment.
We invest in our people because it creates a working environment where we get things done – and we get them done well. We are driven by integrity, hard work and trust to maintain our legacy of quality building projects that serve our community.
Durango is at the heart of Southwest Colorado’s outdoor adventure land; with access to parks, national forest, skiing, biking and hiking. This is a full-time position in our Durango, CO office. Nunn offers a comprehensive benefits package, great salaries, and bonus potential.
Superintendent Minimum Qualifications
- Minimum 7 years in the construction industry
- No more than 2 companies in 5 years, or 3 companies in 10 years
- Must have prior project experience as Superintendent on jobs $15M+
- Must have good references from: Previous owner & employer
- Must have prior experience as Foreman and/or Assistant Superintendent
- Must be a resident of the United States
- Healthcare and/or Educational Project Experience Required
Superintendent Responsibilities Include:
- Manage the Sub-Contractors in the Field
- Oversee Self-Perform Work Activities
- Must have OSHA Safety Training
- Responsible for Jobsite Safety
- Keep Daily Records of Construction Activities
- Prepare 4-Week ‘Look-Ahead Schedules’ and Overall Schedule Adherence
- Ensure Materials and Equipment are On-Site When Needed
- Collaborate with Project Manager in Maintaining Project Budget
- Ensure Safety and Quality Control Standards are Met or Exceeded
- Participate in Interviews to Win Work
In order to apply, interested candidates must do so on-line at nunnconstruction.com/careers.
For full consideration, all application materials must be received by Friday, March 1, 2019.
Nunn Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.