Nunn Construction is seeking a motivated and detail oriented individual, looking for a long-term position, who takes pride in their work product and relationships. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter with excellent communication skills. This person must be detail-oriented, able to balance multiple tasks and thrive in a deadline-driven environment.
Nunn Construction, Inc. is a Construction Manager/General Contractor specializing in commercial building projects that matter to our community. Headquartered in Colorado Springs, Nunn is a customer focused company offering comprehensive knowledge and expertise of the Colorado marketplace. Come be a part of a dynamic, growing team.
In 2019, U.S News and World Report named Colorado Springs ‘Most Desirable Place to Live’ in the United States; its third year in the top 3! Come be a part of a dynamic, growing company in the heart of a mountainous outdoor adventure-land. We offer rewarding challenges in a professional environment, and the option for relocation.
This is a full-time position in our Colorado Springs, CO office. Nunn offers great salaries, annual bonuses, and a comprehensive benefits package, including: 401(k) with match, Health and Dental Insurance, Paid Time Off (PTO), Car Allowance, Gas Card, and Relocation Allowance. Salary is dependent on experience.
This position encompasses a variety of responsibilities that include:
- Manage the Sub-Contractors in the Field
- Oversee Self-Perform Work Activities
- Must have OSHA Safety Training
- Responsible for Jobsite Safety
- Keep Daily Records of Construction Activities
- Prepare 4-Week ‘Look-Ahead Schedules’ and Overall Schedule Adherence
- Ensure Materials and Equipment are On-Site When Needed
- Collaborate with Project Manager in Maintaining Project Budget
- Ensure Safety and Quality Control Standards are Met or Exceeded
- Participate in Interviews to Win Work
Minimum Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum 5 years in the construction industry
- No more than 2 past employers in 5 years, or 3 past employers in 10 years
- Must have prior project experience as Superintendent on jobs $3M+
- Must have good references from: previous clients & employer
- Must have prior experience as Foreman and/or Assistant Superintendent
- Must be a resident of the United States
- Healthcare and/or Educational Project Experience Preferred
If this level of challenge excites you, please apply online below. Upload your resume and cover letter – labeled with ‘your name and Superintendent – Colorado Springs Position.’
For full consideration, all application materials must be received by April 1, 2020.
Nunn Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.