Nunn Construction is seeking a motivated and detail oriented individual, looking for a long-term position, who takes pride in their work product and relationships for immediate hire with our Colorado Springs office. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter with excellent communication skills. This person must be detail-oriented, able to balance multiple tasks and thrive in a deadline-driven environment.
Nunn Construction, Inc. is a Construction Manager/General Contractor specializing in commercial building projects that matter to our community. Headquartered in Colorado Springs, with offices in Durango and Pueblo, Nunn is a customer focused company offering comprehensive knowledge and expertise of the Colorado marketplace. Working at Nunn is more than just collecting a paycheck. Nunn has comprehensive career development plans for all departments, where our employees’ ambition and hard work is recognized and supported with personal and professional growth opportunities. At Nunn, we also stress the importance of strong social connections amongst staff in cultivating a healthy and productive work environment. We host monthly team building activities and annual service opportunities to build a stronger team and relationships outside of work. We believe in supporting each other and our community!
U.S News and World Report has named Colorado Springs ‘Most Desirable Place to Live’ in the United States; its fifth year in the top 5! Come be a part of a dynamic, growing company in the heart of a mountainous outdoor adventure-land.
This would be a full-time position with our Colorado Springs/Pueblo projects. Nunn offers great salaries, annual bonuses, and a comprehensive benefits package, including: 401(k) with match, Health and Dental Insurance, Paid Time Off (PTO), Truck & Gas Card, and potential relocation allowance. Salary range for this position is $80K-120K.
This position encompasses a variety of responsibilities that include:
- Manage the Sub-Contractors in the Field
- Oversee Self-Perform Work Activities
- Must have OSHA Safety Training
- Responsible for Jobsite Safety
- Keep Daily Records of Construction Activities
- Prepare 4-Week ‘Look-Ahead Schedules’ and Overall Schedule Adherence
- Ensure Materials and Equipment are On-Site When Needed
- Collaborate with Project Manager in Maintaining Project Budget
- Ensure Safety and Quality Control Standards are Met or Exceeded
- Participate in Interviews to Win Work
Minimum Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum 5 years in the construction industry
- No more than 2 past employers in 5 years, or 3 past employers in 10 years
- Must have prior project experience as Superintendent on jobs $3M+
- Must have good references from: previous clients & employer
- Must have prior experience as Foreman and/or Assistant Superintendent
- Must be a resident of the United States
- Healthcare and/or Educational Project Experience Preferred
- Medical/Vision & Dental – eligible first of the month after 60 days of employment
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – 3 weeks per year of PTO once accrued at 2.31 hours per week, beginning at time of employment
- Paid Holidays – New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving (2), Christmas
- 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan – eligible the first month after six months of employment. Company match is 100% of the first 4% of salary (and bonus). Employee deferrals and company match are 100% vested.
- Short/Long Term Disability – eligible the first month after six months of employment.
- Truck & Gas Card Provided
- Potential Relocation Allowance
- Fiscal Year End Bonus – Normally 0-15% of annual salary dependent on profitability of company and individual performance. First year bonus will be prorated based on months of service.
If this level of challenge excites you, please apply online below. Upload your resume and cover letter – labeled with ‘your name and Superintendent – COS Position.’
Nunn Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.