Vice PresidentContact Phil
With over twenty years of experience in the commercial construction industry, Phil LaSarre plays a vital role as Vice President of Nunn Construction. His persistence for the highest quality construction work, positive attitude and refreshing – team oriented leadership enhances the construction process for team members and customers.
Phil earned a Bachelors Degree in Building Construction Management from Purdue University in Indiana and was involved in Sigma Lambda Chi International Honor Society. Upon graduating, Phil joined Haselden Construction where he remained for over thirteen years and moved through positions of Division Manager, Operations Executive and Senior Project Manager.
With extensive experience, knowledge and relationships in the Colorado Construction Industry, Phil relocated to Colorado Springs in 2012 and joined Nunn Construction as Operations Manager / Senior Project Manager. In 2015, when Tyson Nunn acquired presidency of Nunn Construction, Phil LaSarre was promoted to Vice President of the Corporation. As Vice President, Phil participates in setting and executing strategy for the company. He oversees operations while also playing an active role in preconstruction and construction services.
Phil is a LEED and ASHE Certified Professional and currently holds a Chair Position of Finance for the Workforce Development Committee that is made up of HBA (Home Builders Association), PPRBD (Pikes Peak Regional Building Department) and AGC. Phil also enjoys taking his civic involvement to the next level and recently graduated from the Leadership Pikes Peak Signature Class of 2017.
- BS Construction Management, Purdue University
- Executive Leadership Graduate, Denver University
- LEED Accredited Professional
- ASHE Certified Professional
- Career Technical Education: Careers in Construction Colorado (CICC) Board Member & Chair of the Job Placement Committee
- Association of General Contractors (AGC) Southern Colorado Committee Member
- Leadership Pikes Peak, Signature Graduating Class of 2017