Terms of Service
Disclaimers of Warranties and Limitations on Liability
The Website and their contents are provided “as is” and we make no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to the Website or their contents. We assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Website, any failures, delays, or interruptions in the delivery of any content contained on the Website, any losses or damages arising from the use of the content provided on the Website, or any conduct by users of the Website. We disclaim all representations and warranties, including, for example, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. In addition, we do not represent or warrant that the information accessible via the Website is accurate, complete or current.
NUNN CONSTRUCTION MAKES AN EFFORT TO PROVIDE UP-TO-DATE CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE; HOWEVER, SUCH CONTENT IS NOT DEEMED OFFICIAL INFORMATION BY NUNN CONSTRUCTION UNLESS OTHERWISE INDICATED IN WRITING BY AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE. IN THE EVENT THAT A FORM DOWNLOADED FROM THE WEBSITE IS OUT-OF-DATE, EMPLOYEES ARE URGED TO CHECK DIRECTLY WITH NUNN CONSTRUCTION’S HR DEPARTMENT FOR THE MOST RECENT FORMS.
CRITICAL INFORMATION SHOULD NOT BE STORED OR TRANSMITTED OVER THE WEBSITE.
In no event shall Nunn Construction, its shareholders, directors, officers, or employees be liable (jointly or severally) to you for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not advised of the possibility of damage, and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of this information. If any applicable authority holds any portion of this section to be unenforceable, then liability will be limited to the fullest possible extent permitted by applicable law.
Intellectual Property Rights
All content included on the Website, including text, graphics, logos, designs, photographs, button icons, images, audio/video clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Nunn Construction or its suppliers and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Nunn Construction and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Such content may not be downloaded, reproduced or otherwise transmitted or used without express written permission from Nunn Construction.
Nunn Construction is a trademark of Nunn Construction. Other marks indicated on our site are trademarks of Nunn Construction. All Nunn Construction graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts and service names are trademarks or trade dress of Nunn Construction. Nunn Construction’s trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Nunn Construction’s, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Nunn Construction All other trademarks not owned by Nunn Construction that appear on the Website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Nunn Construction Any images of persons or personalities contained on the Website shall not be an indication of endorsement of any particular product or our service unless otherwise specifically indicated.
Your Conduct on the Website
By accessing the Website, you agree to adhere to each of the following restrictions on use and conduct. You agree to not use the Website to:
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Harm minors in any way;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Nunn Construction officer, board member, employee, consultant, agent, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Website;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party:
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as shopping rooms) that are designated for such purpose;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment:
- Disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to “scroll” faster than other users of the Website are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges:
- Interfere with or disrupt the Website or servers or networks connected to the Website, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Website;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
- “Stalk” or otherwise harass another; or
- Collect or store personal data about other users.
- Allow any unauthorized use or disclosure of passwords or other information or codes that enable access to restricted areas or that constitute or facilitate any other form of security clearance.
Limitations on Use
Unless otherwise specified, the content on the Website is for your personal and non-commercial use and we grant you a limited license to access the Website for that purpose. You may not download (other than through page caching necessary for personal use), modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, duplicate, publish, license, create derivative works from, or offer for sale any information contained on, or obtained from, the Website without our express written consent. Any unauthorized use of the Website or its contents will terminate the limited license granted by us.