Southwest Division ManagerContact Sam
Sam brings over 17 years of experience in the construction industry to lead our Southwest Division office in Durango. His experience ranges from oversight of field staff and personnel, to creating and managing budgets, drafting contracts, scheduling, planning and maintaining excellent architect and owner relations. He recently managed all aspects of a $155M Performing Arts Center, and has worked in the Healthcare, Commercial, Higher Ed, and Hospitality market sectors.
Sam will coordinate the project management and field staff teams in our Durango office and continue to build our presence and work program focused in southwest Colorado.
- MBA, University of Texas, Austin
- BS, Construction Management, Colorado State University
- U.S. Green Building Council, LEED® Accredited Professional
- OSHA 30 Hour Certified
- Urban Planning & Historic Preservation Board, Lubbock TX
- YMCA Adventure Princesses (Dad/Daughter Activity Group), Volunteer
Southwest Division Manager