A 61,980 square foot renovation of a former medical clinic and hospital. Renovation extends over five floors and is the home of the BrainCare Program, providing daily support for individuals with acquired or traumatic brain injury. Spaces include gym/physical therapy space, adult daycare/activity areas, exam rooms, nurse stations, labs, procedure rooms, treatment rooms, and medical storage. The facility includes the Neuropathways Center, a support center where participants regain skills and connect socially with people through a broad range of activities, classes, services and skilled support staff available to each participant.
Nunn Construction joined the project team early in the design phase and provided extensive estimating, scheduling, subcontractor bidding and material procurement. Rocky Mountain Health Care was able to maximize scope of work for their construction dollars. Proper planning allowed our team to transition seamlessly from the design phase to construction.
- Renovation of Former Medical Clinic Hospital
- Delivered an Insipiring and Modern Atmosphere for the Staff and Community
- PACE and BrainCare Programs Share a Lobby, the Day Center and Outdoor Patio Space
- Each Floor Seperated by Different Care Programs
- BrainCare Provides Daily Support for Individuals with Acquired or Traumatic Brain Injury
“A huge thank you to Nunn Construction! Rocky Mountain Health Care Services could not do what we do without your help and we truly appreciate you supporting our mission to keep seniors and adults with brain injuries as independent as possible!”