Pueblo Division ManagerContact Vinnie
In 2021, Nunn Construction opened a Pueblo Division Office lead by Vinnie in order to better serve our clients in Southern Colorado. Vinnie also serves on projects as a Senior Project Manager helping to coordinate all aspects of the construction process. With acute attention to detail, Vinnie will work closely with the Owner and our project team to keep the project on schedule, track budgets, ensure quality craftsmanship and assist with problem solving.
His volunteerism, board service and dedication to mentoring the numerous CSU-P graduates who have come to work at Nunn, speaks to his commitment to the communities he builds in and supporting the next generation of our industry. Vinnie takes particular pride in establishing and maintaining trusted relationships with everyone he builds with, inside and outside the construction fence.
- BS Construction Management, Colorado State University-Pueblo
- South High School, Pueblo CO
- OSHA 10 Hour Safety Certification
- Storm Water Compliance Certificate
- NSC First Aid, CPR & AED Certified
- Association of General Contractors (AGC) Southern Colorado, High School Construction Connection Team Lead
- Colorado State University-Pueblo Alumni Association, Board of Directors
- Colorado State University-Pueblo Construction Management Program Advisory Committee